Tuesday, May 24, 2011

nyumbani.



One cannot express the joy a smile and laugh truly brings in the hour of utmost foreign feelings. Meet Rose and Emma- my host parents and scintillating friends. They are the best in the land at fully representing hilarity, arbitrary and delight. The image is the product of my Crater Lake gift giving. The shirt was worn two days in a row alternating owners. As for the guitar- hence my description three sentences ago. 

Every morning I can sip my cup of tea in completely corrupt contentedness. Those moments when you get a chance to view beauty in the little things bring me joy and the feeling that there is still innocent hope out there to catch hold of. A glimpse through my window allows one to see some of those moments. I hear and view soccer played with all levels of intensity and passion. Just the other day I saw someone playing with a cane whilst he limped. Dedication.
Ah. nyumbani.

<3
--h--











No comments:

Post a Comment