Wednesday, June 8, 2011

frozen in time.

 
This is the image. Not only the image engrained in my thoughts and memories but, the image that captures the soul of Sipi Falls. Youthful, striking, simple, and raw. I consider myself lucky to photograph such a pair of eyes that have seen and experienced more in their daily routine than most do in a lifetime. There's so much that comes to mind in viewing such images but for once, I'll just let nature do the talking. 

 My new friends and tour guides, coffee beans fresh from the tree, leaves so soft they are dubbed toilet paper, my new fourlegged friend named Superman, and a few snaps of the sacred Sipi Falls. They don't call it the most beautiful falls in Uganda for nothin'.

 


 





 

All for now,

<3
--h--

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie,
    Yea . . Mom played with this comment option until she figured it out again. As you know we've had trouble with it except for the first time. You blog is absolutely amazing and we are so very happy that you can have this experience. Hope all went well with your "conversation".
    Look forward to talking to your soon. Love YOU,
    Pops

    ReplyDelete